Sel de la Terre
255 State Street, Boston
Reserve a Table Now
Get Location & Directions
Rustic Southern French
First Courses $10
Main Courses $16
First Courses $12
Main Courses $28
Late Night Menu, Bar Menu
11:00 am-4:00 pm
Sat and Sun 11:00 am-4:00 pm
Late Night Menu
Wed-Sat 10:00 pm-12:30 am
Accommodates Parties of
All Sizes, Boulangerie,
Private Dining Room,
We are a product of our environment, and our cuisine is nurtured by New England. At Sel de la Terre, fresh local bounty is the motivation behind our creative, yet rustic, menu and is the influence of our approach to service.
At Sel de la Terre, our concept is simple. We:
- Offer approachable and affordable southern French cuisine in a comfortable environment.
- Use only farm fresh produce from our own Apple Street Farm and other local farmers whenever possible.
- Cook with seafood that is indigenous to New England and serve only the highest quality meats available.
- Provide knowledgeable and professional, but entirely unpretentious, service.
- Propose an adventurous, eclectic wine list without attitude.
- Bake the best bread...period.
We are grounded in the intent to marry the technique of southern French cuisine with local, hearty and fresh ingredients. We define our philosophy as the "salt of the earth."
Hungry Yet? Click to View the Menu.